Better late than never, I hear you say.
What with it being a brand new year and all that jazz, I felt it was time I pulled my blogger's socks up.
With just a little bit of effort, I think this wee blog could be sooooo much better. Here's what I propose to do about it...
1. Get on with writing my own posts instead of wistfully re-reading Mumsnet's 'blog of the day' and despairing of ever writing anything half as good.
2. Write less of the long rambling posts. And more of the short, easy-to-read ones. Promise.
3. Finally get round to uploading a photo (preferably soft focus) on the 'About Me' page.
4. Upload same soft focus photo of choice to BritMums, thus avoiding having the same standard cartoon head as several hundred other members.
5. Swallow my pride and ask my lovely neighbour and fellow blogger at Storm In A (Vintage) Teacup to explain to me how Google + actually works (blushes furiously).
6. Implement some of the great blogging and SEO advice that the talented Tarana at SandInMyToes regularly dispenses.
7. Pluck up the courage to join a few more link-ups.
8. Perhaps most importantly...Reply more promptly to the lovely comments that some of you are kind enough to leave.
Happy 2015 folks. Did I mention that I don't really 'do' New Year's resolutions?
Do you believe in New Year's resolutions? Leave a comment and let me know.
Enjoyed this article? Why not like Average and Proud on facebook or follow me on Twitter?